By developing GNA software we are pursue the following main goals:
- Developing a framework that enables a user to build comprehensive physical models and perform statistical analysis.
- Implementing the analyses for the Daya Bay and JUNO experiments.
- Implementing the global analysis of the neutrino data.
The software development is currently on the alpha stage. We plan to open the code for general public as the documentation is ready. Presumably this will happen by the end of 2018.
- Current version of the documentation.
- GNA git repository (restricted).
- GNA public mirror (master)
- CUDA Support in GNA Data Analysis Framework, Anna Fatkina, Maxim Gonchar, Liudmila Kolupaeva, Dmitry Naumov and Konstantin Treskov.
- GNA: New Framework for Statistical Data Analysis, Anna Fatkina, Maxim Gonchar, Anastasia Kalitkina, Liudmila Kolupaeva, Dmitry Naumov, Dmitry Selivanov, Konstantin Treskov.
|GNA status and revised JUNO model||Maxim Gonchar||JUNO collaboration meeting||July, 23 2019|| Beijing,
| Example of floating precision change and GPU
New energy model: Birk's-Cherenkov
Statistical methods illustrated
|GNA status and revised JUNO model||Maxim Gonchar||JUNO collaboration meeting||January 2019|| Shanghai,
| introduction to expressions/scaling
JUNO model rebuilt with expressions
|GNA updates and Daya Bay model||Maxim Gonchar|| Daya Bay collaboration meeting
JUNO European meeting
|October 2018|| Beijing,
| Introduce expressions for building large scale models
First Daya Bay model
|GNA: New Framework for Statistical Data Analysis||Anna Fatkina||CHEP-2018||July 2018|| Sofia,
|CUDA Support in GNA Data Analysis Framework||Anna Fatkina||ICCSA-2018||July 2018|| Melbourne,
|Announcing GPU support system|
|GNA: Data Analysis Framework for Neutrino Experiments||Anna Fatkina||AYSS-2018||April 2018|| Dubna,
|Update on status of GNA fitter from Dubna||Maxim Gonchar||Daya Bay analysis workshop||April 2018||IHEP, Beijing||talk.pdf||New transformations for reactor neutrino experiments, plot graphs, print variables|
|Parallel computing in GNA (in Russian)||Anna Fatkina||Work meeting||January 2018|| Dubna,
|Prospects on the multithreading and GPU usage|
|New fitter from Dubna: GNA overview||Konstantin Treskov||Daya Bay collaboration meeting||November 2017|| HKUST,
|Introduce main concepts|
Members of GNA group
Dmitry Taychenachev (till 2016)